CERTIFIED ROUND WATER TANKS MADE TO THE HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Polymaster Round rainwater tanks sold by RFT in Victoria and throughout Australia are manufactured to be of the highest quality. All of our round rainwater storage tanks are product certified and currently hold:
AS/NZS 4766:2006 Polyethylene storage tanks for water and chemicals
AS/NZS 4020:2002 Australian Standard for drinking water
AS 2070 Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standard for food contact
FEATURES BACKED BY OUR 20 YEAR WARRANTY FOR CERTIFIED TANKS UP TO 50,000 LITRES!
We guarantee all of our round rainwater tanks are made from high quality materials by throwing in a huge 20 year warranty for all round Polymaster certified tanks up to 50,000 litres and 10 years warranty for our Poly Choice tanks. Our rain water tanks feature:
· One piece construction with no joins, seams or partlines down the walls and we do NOT remove the top of tanks for transport.
· Traditional corrugated wall profile cannot be substituted for strength and appearance.
· Self-supporting roof design has a certified patent and registered design, eliminating the need of a roof support pole.
· Moulded lugs in the roof of the tank enable easy lifting and can be used as tiedown points.
· Food grade polyethylene used for all Polymaster rainwater tanks is also fully UV stabilised
in all colours. Call to get a quote for your Tank or accessories.
Norma Irrigation Products
Regardless of its use, every NORMA brand product is designed, produced and delivered within the framework of a certified quality-management system. This development procedure is essential for achieving the innovative yet robust designs demanded by end-users. Our distribution partners rely on both the quality we offer and our cooperation and support. Quality has always been, and remains, our hallmark. The methods and practices employed in achieving our quality product standards are compliant with the requirements of ISO TS 16949:2009, ISO NZS 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Norma Water Solutions
Water management solutions from NORMA Group.
Excellent product performance, diverse applications and easy installation — as one of the world’s most innovative suppliers of joining technology, NORMA Group now also offers premium water management products. Discover our broad range of solutions for landscaping, agriculture and construction.